Friday, November 4, 2011

#OpEleanor-Day1

Yes, I know, I'm late...but I'm a procrastinator at heart.
Day 1: I hate anything that has to do with housework, this includes cooking, cleaning, laundry, dishes & staying home. Today is the man's bday...he's getting a home cooked meal (steak, shrimp, green beans, mashed potatoes). Why is this a big deal, you ask??? Because I'm mad at him right now...He specifically is going to go out & do something I don't agree with...which brings me to my bigger challenge for today. Operation Eleanor Day 1: I am not going to kill them man on his birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Props to you. My hubby just had his birthday and I was mad at him just before his day, yeah not a good idea to upset the wife when she is supposed to be planning AND wapping your gifts- so I totally know where you are coming from. Hope it was a success and the food stayed on the plate and not on his head!

    http://theoompahpah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shay Kay
    Thanks for the support. Bday went well he ate, I drank, then we fell asleep. Him on the couch. LOL

    ReplyDelete